Central to our ethos is client and tenant care, cultivating a collaborative approach to Property Management and leading the way in asset optimisation.
Our nationwide teams have a regional emphasis that draws upon extensive experience to deliver a multi-faceted, first class service.
Key team members
Ginny graduated from Birmingham City University in 2006 where she was studying part time whilst working at Johnson Fellows. Ginny worked at Johnson Fellows for 10 years in a variety of roles, initially employed as a Secretary, then the Accounts Department, Property Administrator, and finally as a Property Management Surveyor.
Ginny joined the Property Management team at Vine in 2013, and achieved her MRICS qualification shortly thereafter. Ginny has experience of working with a wide range of property types including industrial, retail, office and residential management.
In 2015 Ginny changed job roles and is currently a member of the Client Liaison and Portfolio Management team at Vine Head Office.
- Regular monthly inspections of all multi-let properties by a dedicated property manager.
- Property Management inspection reporting on a quarterly basis.
- Main point of contact for all tenant issues.
- Liaison with tenants on issues raised by Environmental reports and Property Insurers risk assessments.
- Enforcement of tenant breaches – external storage, repairs.
- Arrange property repairs (internal repairing leases).
- Advise on property management strategy for each asset and identify where improvements can be implemented.
- Hold keys for all vacant units.
- Prepare all vacant units for winter.
- Obtain statutory reports – Asbestos Registers, Energy Performance Certificates.
- Inspections of vacant units on a fortnightly basis by a property inspector.
- Take regular meter readings for all utilities, and update suppliers.
- Gather all information required for subletting and assignments, present to the Asset Manager, and instruct solicitors.
- Gather all information required for tenant alterations and present to the Asset Manager.
- Maintain trade use records for all tenants, providing information to landlord’s property insurers.
- Manage all property insurance claims.
- Prepare specifications, for insurance repair works and obtain competitive tenders.
- Meet and liaise with loss adjusters.
- Instruct and oversee insurance repair works
- Recommend contractors for non-recoverable works.
- Prepare specifications and obtain competitive quotations.
- Instruct and oversee landlord works – e.g. unit clearance & minor unit repairs.
- Processing and payment of landlord’s non-recoverable invoices (agent fees etc.) from rent monies held.
- Monthly reporting of landlord’s expenditure.