We deliver fast, efficient rent, service charge, insurance and invoice payment systems across our Client Accounting, Credit Control, Debt Management and Accounts Payable Divisions.
Our 45 person strong Client Accounting Service comprises numerous qualified accountants with significant property experience, including both Yardi Voyager and Qube Horizon software expertise.
Key team members
Having previously worked for Donaldsons LLP, Mark has been with Vine for over 20 years and brings a wealth of property knowledge to the team, ensuring all staff have industry specific knowledge.
Having qualified with Ernst and Young, and following a period in industry Russell joined Vine in 2010. Russell ensures all staff have sufficient technical support and is able to assist the clients with systems based aspects of property accounting. This enables us to work closely with the client and deliver an efficient service.
As our in house solicitor, Nigel is able to advise clients with resolution of problematic debt thereby enabling a complete service for the collection of tenant charges.
Harry qualified in 2014 and joined Vine in 2016 from Avison Young (formerly GVA). Harry leads the management/fund accounting and bespoke reporting instructions, helping to develop staff technical knowledge and ensuring financial reporting is of the highest standard.
Client Accounting Services:
- Issue demands and receipts for rent, service charge, insurance.
- Daily banking of all rent receipts into either Vine Client Accounts or the clients own bank accounts.
- Daily banking all service charge into Vine Client Accounts.
- Credit control of all monies demanded.
- Provision of weekly electronic arrears update.
- Regular arrears review with client asset manager
- Provision of in-house advice in relation to the recovery of arrears via enforcement agents under CRAR, solicitors, County Court Action etc.
- Monthly Financial Reporting to client (Client Statement and VAT report).
- Monthly Reconciliation of Vine Client Accounts.
- Bespoke Client Reporting.
- Dealing with queries from client auditors.
- Prepare annual budget for each service charge property (issued to tenants 1month in advance of year).
- Reconcile all service charge schemes (within 4 months of year-end).
- Place and oversee contracts for common parts services and payment of suppliers.
- All invoices coded and available for authorisation by local property manager within 48 hours of receipt.
- Calculate utility costs for tenants.
- Issue monthly invoices.
- Collect all utility charges.
- Pay utility suppliers.
- Direct employment of site employees (caretakers, site managers etc).
- Day to day management of site staff.