What we do
Vine Property Management LLP provides dedicated property management services through a network of 10 UK regional offices, supported by an accounts and credit control team based in Birmingham.
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our visitors while providing the highest possible quality of service. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 2018 (ICO registration number Z8405860) and the General Data Protection Regulation 2016. We shall be transparent about how we use any personal data you supply to us and will process it fairly and never to your disadvantage.
If you have questions concerning your personal information or regarding our practices, please contact us at Vine Property Management LLP, 5 Vine Terrace, Harborne, Birmingham B17 9PU.
We collect information from details you supply to us through the interactive sections on the site and from email messages, you may send to us. We only use your personal data on relevant lawful grounds as permitted by the General Data Protection Regulation 2016, the Data Protection Act 2018 and the Privacy of Electronic Communication Regulations 2003.
We collect the following information:
- Where you make an enquiry or send us an email message, we will collect your name, company and contact details, including telephone and email address.
- We also collect information automatically about your visit to our site. The information obtained in this way, which includes demographic data and browsing patterns, is only used in aggregate form, and as such cannot be used to identify you personally. Such aggregate information helps us to audit the usage of our website and improve the service provided. Information collected via our website will be held for 60 days before it is deleted.
- We use software tools to analyse traffic to this web site. We collect only aggregate data, which cannot be used to identify you and does not create individual profiles for visitors.
Use of personal information
We use the information that you personally provide to:
- Improve the information and support we provide.
- Process any requests you make.
- Provide you with information about products and services we offer.
- Conduct marketing research If you do not wish to receive information on an on-going basis about our services or activities, please email email@example.com with the subject heading: ‘Unsubscribe’.
We do not collect any sensitive personal data as defined by the General Data Protection Regulation or Data Protection Act.
We shall only disclose your personal information to third parties if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation.
When we destroy your information
We shall keep your information for as long as you remain a customer of Vine Property Management LLP or until you tell us that you no longer wish to receive information from us. If you would like us to stop contacting you, please let us know.
Data security and storage
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect on line.
We only store data securely within the European Union.
Our web site may contain links to enable you to visit other web sites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site you should note that we do not have any control over those other web sites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites, and this privacy statement does not govern such sites. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the web site in question.
You have the right to confidentiality under the Data Protection Act 2018 (DPA), the Human Rights Act 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation 2018 and the common law duty of confidence (the Disability Discrimination and the Race Relations Acts may also apply).
You also have the right to ask for a copy of all the records we hold about you. Your request must be made in writing and you will need to give adequate information (for example full name, address, date of birth, etc). We will generally provide this information free of charge and are required to respond to you within one month. You will be required to provide identification before any information is released to you. You will be asked to provide the following:
- The personal information you want to access.
- Where it is likely to be held.
- The date range of the information you wish to access.
You have the right to rectify your information; if you think anything in your record is inaccurate, please let us know.
You have the right to restrict how we process your information and you can also request that we remove your information altogether.
If you would like further information on your rights or wish to exercise them, please write to us at Vine Property Management LLP, 326 High Street, Harborne, Birmingham, B17 9PU, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
In the first instance, please talk to us directly so we can resolve any problem or query. You also have the right to contact the Information Commissions Office (ICO) if you have any questions about Data Protection. You can contact them using their help line 0303 123 113 or at www.ico.org.uk.